1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

So, tell me about the new fantasyland?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by keith, May 25, 2013.

1. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Have to admit here, although the new area opened before my december 2012 trip, the only place we went was the Be Our Guest Restaurant (which I loved).

Even in May, somehow we just didn't get round to exploring it.

So tell me, what am I missing? what's there? Whats in the "circus" bit?

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

In the circus area, they have the 2 Dumbo rides, Goofy's barnstormer, creepy circus clowns doing a show, a water area. It's cute theming but I swear it is still an underutilized area.

Enchanted Tales with Belle is amazing. Ariel's ride us cute but it is very much like Nemo at Epcot.

Gaston posing outside of his tavern is the best though lol.

3. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

I was showing DDs some pictures of this area the other day for their trip in 3 years 'when Abi is 10' (really it is more like 3 months but they dont know that :wink: )
    I am really excited to see the changes as we haven't been out to the magic since 2009 :jawdrop:

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Oh are you in for a treat, the new Fantasyland is lovely and Tales with Belle is amazing, when they ask for volunteers make sure you are ready, it really is special for children. You can have some really good photos taken with Gaston, he is really funny :lol:

Do you have a reservation for Be Our Guest? I can't remember if you said you did.

5. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

We dont have any ADRs booked, it is a very long story which I may do a thread about. Basically we have had to bring this trip forward a year so everything is very last minute right now and it is all still up in the air.
    I will do a thread about it to save hijacking this one :lol: