1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

So who knows anything about Rapunzel's Tower?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Faythstar, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

It's so strange that we don't hear anything about this, and now all of a sudden thins are popping up about it.

What have you guys heard about it?

I'm hearing that the entire area is going to be Rapunzel-themed bathrooms, and that no attraction is planned at all. That seems crazy to me! Why would Disney do all that planning and designing just to make new bathrooms?
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I have no idea! That does seem pretty odd. But I truly don't know anything at all about Rapunzel's Tower, so I'm no help on the subject at all! :sorry:
  3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

All I know is that it's there, will try and get some photos this week
  4. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

It's just so strange! I feel like I've been stalking the web for updates ever since New Fantasyland was announced and I never saw anything about it, then I was looking at pictures of the opening on Tumblr and someone had posted one of the tower and I felt like I was going crazy! How could I miss this?

It looks beautiful, and very detailed (as if anything done by Disney could be anything less!), but it would be heartbreaking if it were only bathrooms.
  5. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I was hoping it was going to be a Rapunzel meet and greet, but it does sound like it's going to be rest rooms. They will be poshest ones in WDW that's for sure :lol:
  6. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

I know, right?! People are going to be climbing over each other to get into them! lol