1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Sofitel Heathrow Terminal

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Britchick, May 29, 2011.

1. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

TERMINAL 5

Someone wanted to know about this hotel and I can't remember who it was...sorry:worship:

My Mum and Dad are staying there tonight prior to their flight tomorrow. They say it's a lovely hotel, reasonable size room, quite plush, very comfortable king bed. very clean and well maintained. Only snag was when they got there approx 9pm there were no parking spaces as there is a big wedding on. the staff did tell them to park out front of the hotel and they would park it later. So no biggie. Dad's happy because Colin Montgomery was checking in next to him! Lol

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

It was me Julie :D

Thank you for the info :hug2: We would be arriving in the afternoon so hopefully parking wouldn't be a problem - we are doing a one way rental, so we could always drop the car off the night before and get a taxi to terminal 3.

I still haven't booked anywhere yet :lol: so I'll have another look at this one.

Thank you again :hug2:

3. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

No probs, they got free breakfast this morning for their trouble and Mum said the staff were excellent with a very quick walk into T5. Really looking forward to it especially as we don't have to share with the kiddos! Lol

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Good for them, with the breakfast, at least you know the hotel staff care about their guests.

We aren't too worried about breakfast as we will get it in the lounge.

Are you flying from T5 :unsure:

5. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

Yes we're going from T5, can't wait to see it. Planning on going in there the night before to eat at Carluccios which I believe is this side of security