1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Special Guests and Merchandise Coming to Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Some very exciting events are taking place this month in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort.

SIGNin’ in the Street, is an event celebrating creativity in the deaf community – in the arts, in technology and in society – this will be at the Downtown Disney District on the 17th and 18th March 2012.

Academy Award winning actress and author Marlee Matlin will be available to sign copies of her memoir, “I’ll Scream Later,” on the 18th March between 1.45pm and 2.45pm.

There will also be the Disney Consumer Products artist Mary Rappazzo on hand to sign a special deluxe print featuring Mickey Mouse and ASL, on the 17th March between 1pm and 3pm and the 18th March between 2.30pm and 4pm.

These events will take place near the merchandise kiosk located adjacent to ESPN Zone.

Specially designed t-shirts:

I-love-disney-signing.jpg

I-love-mickey-signing.jpg