1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Special room requests

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by smatera@hvc.rr.com, Apr 29, 2013.

1. smatera@hvc.rr.com

smatera@hvc.rr.com Earning my ears

Does any one know how to have a better chance at getting a special room. I already requested the rooms I want when I made my reservation but is there anything else I can do?:wave:

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Where are you staying? What room did you book and what room do you want? Sometimes they will give an upgrade but there is no guarantee of that.

If your request is something like "be close to the elevators" or "a quiet location" then you can contact Disney to ask or have your travel agent ask.

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

You can request a room, however that is all it is [just a request] unless you pay the extra $$$`s for an upgrade if that`s the case.
    I have found that my English accent works wonders at the GF though....I can talk really posh when I need to. :lol:

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Can you! :wink: you certainly have the gift of the gab and know how to charm the ladies and even the men :lol: