1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

SPINNER pins ... ??

Discussion in 'Collections including Pin Trading' started by CheshireCat, Jul 18, 2009.

1. CheshireCat

CheshireCat Earning my ears

What do you all think of the Spinner pins ? How many different ones are there ? I was thinking of a certain type of pin to start to collect & wondered if this was a good one to go with. I am looking at the cutest Dumbo Spinner one with pink bubbles flying around his head.
  2. CheshireCat

Does no one have an opinion on these 'spinner' pins? One thing I can see is that they tend to cost a little more than your regular pin.:unsure:
  3. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

i have a mickey minnie donald and pluto spinner pin and its rather bigger than some of the pins but its cute oh its 2008 year as well :)
  4. lalisabelita

lalisabelita Banned

haha,it must be very lovely~
  5. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

I only have a couple spinner pins. Yes, they do tend to be more pricey& probably harder to find on a CM to trade for as they get snatched up quickly & less trade them in.
    It is a good idea, I think, to have something in mind to collect when it comes to the pins. I mainly collect ones that have to do with the WDW: the rides, the resorts, the restaurants, etc. I don't go for a particular character but will get one that just grabs me on occassion.
    Let us know what you decide :)
  6. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

wow, just noticed how old this thread was.....wondering if original poster is still around :unsure:
  7. CheshireCat

Of course I am. Is this site very active? I do not get a lot of emails to come here, which I thought I would....ya know....as a reminder?
  8. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

i think you only get emails if someone responds to a thread you have started or posted in. And I think that may even depend on your settings.