1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Spirit of Aloha

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Isafari, Jul 4, 2008.

1. MinnieMouse

MinnieMouse Earning my ears

I went to the one at seaworld quite a few years ago and although it was good I preferred the poly spirit of aloha. :):)

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

We might give it a go, although I'm probably too late for an ADR now, I might look at the itinerary and see if we can fit it in.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We've been to the one at Seaworld. (Free tickets). We enjoyed it for the most part. Food wasn't that great and we weren't thrilled at sharing our table (but we're shy and withdrawn like that).

It's nice to know that you preferred the Polynesian Luau. :yes:

4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

ahhhh yes, tis a good point indeed that Tink. The tables at the Seaworld one are all long with many people so it's a very social experience (although once the show gets going, most people are too wrapped up to natter much).

Still though, it's a good pint, we didn't much like being on one long table with loads of others who we didnt know