1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

ST Lucia trippy.

Discussion in 'Non Disney Trips and Travels' started by lozzy, Oct 29, 2009.

1. lozzy

lozzy Addicted to Mickey

Ok here is the trip report as promised, it isn’t a long one as we didn’t plan to do much, and that is what we did, plenty of well earned rest and relaxation,
    It will be mainly pic's
    Monday 5<SUP>th</SUP> October.
    We went up to Gatwick on the Monday afternoon once picking the children up from school to drop the bags of at twilight check in, came home picked up the cat and took him to my cousins as she was looking after him while we were away, collected a Chinese take away on the way back home and had a relaxing evening.
    Tuesday 6<SUP>th</SUP> October.
    We left home at about 6am on Tuesday morning and headed to Gatwick which is about a 40min drive from home, we arrived at Gatwick went straight though security and up to the Vroom which is very good, plenty of food and drink, the kids played table football while me and Wayne just relaxed waiting for the flight. I don’t think it would be as good at peak times as it isn’t a big area. The flight left on time and was a very comfortable flight (well as comfy as can be) we stopped at Barbados and had to wait about 1 hour as half the plane unloaded and the crew counted to check the right amount of people were on the flight, this was done a number of time as some people don’t understand the word remain in your seats until told otherwise, we took off again for ST Lucia which took us about 25mins. (We fly on Virginia plain)

Here's the boys waiting in the vroom
    disney secrets-086.jpg

disney secrets-087.jpg

2. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

Cool! Lol at the people on the plane getting up.

3. lozzy

lozzy Addicted to Mickey

I felt for the poor crew having to count and re-count.

4. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

Some people. Great start Lozzy

5. Deb

Deb Serious Forum Regular

I also don't get that despite people being told to remain in their seats with their seatbelts on until told to do otherwise, they loosen their seatbelts as soon as the plane touches down and stand up and start getting their stuff out of the overhead lockers!!