1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Star Wars Weekends 2012 Shopping at ‘Darth’s Mall’ at Hollywood Studios

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Coming soon to “Darth’s Mall,” a massive shopping location created just for Star Wars Weekends.

star-wars-1.jpg

The striking image of Donald Duck as Darth Maul is a common thread throughout the entire assortment. The artwork above will be used on the two main logo shirts. There will also be shirts with images of Darth Maul from Episode I, including a stunning Passholder exclusive shirt in both men’s and women’s styles.

star-wars-2.jpg

star-wars-5.jpg

star-wars-7.jpg

Similar to previous years, there will be open and limited-edition pins, boxed pin sets and a framed pin set. I enjoy the humor found in the “Piece of Death Star” pin (there is not an actual piece, but one can dream). I also like the Chewbacca-inspired, bandolier neck lanyard.

star-wars-6.jpg

In the Vinylmation galaxy, Maria Clapsis designed six new open edition figures that feature Disney characters portraying Star Wars characters.

star-wars-4.jpg

There is a beach towel that looks like the legs of a Jedi Knight (awesome!). There will also be an iPhone 4/4S case, with the fitting edition size of 1,999.

star-wars-3.jpg
  2. Jax1970

Jax1970 Imagineer

I'm starting to get really excited about my first ever Star Wars Weekend. Hope there are some good pins!