1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Star Wars Weekends 2013 Merchandise at Hollywood Studios

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

There are some new items with this year’s logo coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on the 17th May 2013. The logo is featured on numerous items including a Disney pin, a coffee mug, a photo frame and more.

star-wars-weekend-merchandise.jpg

Some of the new items are an oversized calendar with 13 previous Star Wars Weekends posters. Each poster measures 12-inches by 18-inches, and can be removed from the calendar for framing. There is also a deluxe autograph and photograph book.

star-wars-weekends-me4rchandise-2.jpg

Making a reurn are the popular Star Tours nametags using Aurebesh but there will also be a new black name tag for Annual Passholders only.

There are some new toys for old and young alike this year. Jedi Mickey’s Starfighter, Muppets action figures and new die-cast cars of Disney•Pixar “Cars” characters portraying Star Wars characters. There is also an oversized Salacious B. Crumb latex character and the thermal detonator “hot potato” game.

star-wars-action-figures.jpg

star-wars-weekends-die-cut-cars.jpg

Salacious-B.-Crumb-Latex-Character.jpg

jedi-mickys-starfighter.jpg

star-wars-mickey.jpg

thermal-detonator-star-wars.jpg

Star Wars Weekend would not be the same without some new Vinylmation and this year’s event includes a limited release mystery series; a Vinylmation, Jr. series with droids; and two limited edition figures – a removable, 3-inch figure of Han Solo in Carbonite, and a 9-inch Jabba the Hutt figure with a 1.5-inch Salacious B. Crumb figure.

star-wars-vinylmations.jpg

star-wars-junior-droids.jpg
  2. Sam

Sam Imagineer

The Geth has already picked out what he wants. I think all his holiday money will be spent in one go.
  3. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

Darth Mater!!!!! :mental:

I love the Chip and Dale ewoks too. :D
  4. bigpapajon

bigpapajon Earning my ears

I want to know if there will be a pin lanyard like the Chewie bandoleer (sp).

Posted from my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Tapatalk
  5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Last year there was a HUGE trailer back by Tower of Terror that had all the Star Wars merchandise. Tons and tons of stuff.