Star wars weekends

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World and Disney Springs' started by goofygal, Jan 17, 2015.

1. goofygal

goofygal New Member

Can anyone tell me more about the star wars weekends? what happens there and what to look out for?

Has anyone tried the special meals ?

thanks!

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou Makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Keith's the person to answer this one for you :D

3. Tink

Tink Administrator Staff Member Administrator

We've never done the special meals, but it's a fun time regardless. Each weekend there will be different actors from the series there. It could be any actor from any one of the films. There are loads of characters dressed as Star Wars characters, and even guests get into that action. I'm not a huge fan of the films, overall (family member is though) but even I have fun at these events. You can meet and greet characters from the films, ect. :yes:

4. Clarkkent

Clarkkent Active Member

Sign Language Interpreter
    We soooooo want to go one day to the Star Wars weekend. For us the date isn't that great and the price normally quite prohibitive.
    We also know we'd be completely bankrupt by the time we left the place, being a couple of geeks.
    I hear there are additional places set up selling exclusive merchandise. There's also special parades, people dressing up etc. God knows what it'll be like if/when they open Star Wars land.

5. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou Makuakane Staff Member Administrator

If the rumours are true then there will be a Star Wars Land so you will probably need to take some empty suitcases with you :lol: