1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

summary of the shopping centers?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by goofygal, Mar 21, 2009.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

Hiya :D is there a page on shopping in orlando anywhere ? I really want to try and go to all the major malls if I can so I need to be organised to fit them in

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Excellent link, Slowhand!!

There are some other malls in the area, one down on 27 near Baseball City, and one on 50 in Ocoee and the like, but the link takes you to the major malls. The others aren't really worth traveling to, but ok if you are in the area. (Well, the one in Ocoee is darn near useless, as is the one on east 50 in downtown Orlando).

Millenia and Florida Mall are huge, with Millenia being the one with the pricey shops, and Florida Mall being the one with the wider variety (some pricey, some sensible). :D

Prime Outlets are huge, and there are any number of offsite strip malls on the approach to Prime, so you could easily spend a day in that immediate area shopping your legs off (or your pockets out!).

Premium Outlets are closest to Downtown Disney and get much traffic, but they are not my favorite by any means. They do have a decent Disney outlet store, which is what keep them in business I think!

Lake Buena Vista outlets are very hit or miss. If you don't have time for them, you won't miss much.

There are about a zillion Super Walmarts all over for you to choose from too, if you want to do that sort of shopping. I'm not a Walmart fan but many people love the place. :yes:

Enjoy!