1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Summer Specials on rooms now!

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by gwennie81, Jul 15, 2009.

1. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

:wave2: I'm a Florida Resident Seasonal Passholder and scored a $89/nite room at the Port Orleans Riverside!
    Right now for passholders the code is "EQA" (you must present your pass at check-in).

You can book through Oct. 3, 2009 but there are only specific dates that are available (and I'm sure certain rooms at certain resorts).
    The offer is for Value ($64), Moderate ($89) AND Deluxe resorts ($139 & $159).

Also, when you book online, there is a new live chat feature. A box will pop-up and you will be given the option of chatting online with a Disney Reservations Rep. I'm generally used to looking up rates online and then calling in to make the rez but, the chat feature was helpful because I believe it was "afterhours".

I'm really excited! I've never stayed at the Riverside before. The only other moderate resort I've stayed at was the Caribbean (Jamaica, mon!).