1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Summer Specials on rooms now!

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by gwennie81, Jul 15, 2009.

1. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

:wave2: I'm a Florida Resident Seasonal Passholder and scored a $89/nite room at the Port Orleans Riverside!
    Right now for passholders the code is "EQA" (you must present your pass at check-in).

You can book through Oct. 3, 2009 but there are only specific dates that are available (and I'm sure certain rooms at certain resorts).
    The offer is for Value ($64), Moderate ($89) AND Deluxe resorts ($139 & $159).

Also, when you book online, there is a new live chat feature. A box will pop-up and you will be given the option of chatting online with a Disney Reservations Rep. I'm generally used to looking up rates online and then calling in to make the rez but, the chat feature was helpful because I believe it was "afterhours".

I'm really excited! I've never stayed at the Riverside before. The only other moderate resort I've stayed at was the Caribbean (Jamaica, mon!).