Sunday studios...

Discussion in 'Trip Report Indexes' started by Deafjeff, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Well-Known Member

Training and Development Manager
    Sunday and another trip to DTD to buy those odd things we didn't buy yesterday. Stephen was very good at avoiding the Christmas shop, but not this time. Like a cat being forced unwillingly through a cat flap, holding the sides with claws out..well, I'll say no more.

We decide to go to Saratoga springs just to bus hop. Arrive to see a group of very annoyed Americans who apparently have been waiting nigh on 50 minutes for a Hollywood studios bus. Oops. We'd been there about 15 minutes when one arrived.

Off to HS and use our FPs on the usual...TOT, RnR and Star tours. Dinner at 50s prime time. Meal was ok, but probably be the last time we go there. Male server had absolutely no awareness of how to communicate with a Deaf person. Thinks bringing his ear closer to my face was the way to go. Sure, I really need to see the insides of your lugs to make communication clearer.

Fantasmic tonight for the last time (cue some hysterical sobbing). Captions out of sync completely with the show, but at least the reserved area gives us probably the best view in the entire arena.

Once that's done we head to see the Frozen fireworks. Tonight is the last ever performance. We manage to squeeze in right at the back, only for something the look and size of Shrek to stand directly in front of us. With his phone out trying to record it all. Someone shouts from the back 'watch it on YouTube!" And he opts to bring his phone down.. Two inches down. Cue some prodding and more direct requests and he eventually moves off. Frozen fireworks are very good, shame it's the last time that they will be shown for now.

There was a British girl in front of me dancing as if her life depends on it! If I didn't know what kind of music Frozen had I would have thought it was a hardcore music! Bit like Ibiza kind of thing.....Thankfully Stephen assured me that this wasn't the case.

No need to assault anyone on the race back to the bus as we are already near the entrance. Decide to forgo a water park tomorrow in favour of one last visit to HS tomorrow morning.

View attachment 18375
    View attachment 18376
    View attachment 18378
    View attachment 18379
    View attachment 18380
    View attachment 18381

Attached Files:

2. Tink

Tink Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Now those are some kinda' Vader hats!! You definitely need to bring those home with you. :yes:

3. Tony G

Tony G Active Member

Villa Owner
    Home Page:
    Jeff, what are you disgusted at in the penultimate pic?!?!?!

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Dazzling everyone with my sheer awesomness :D
    What is Stephen doing?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

5. Deafjeff

I was playing about and didn't realised that Stephen uploaded this....... He goning to be in trouble now...

6. Deafjeff

That his relaxing face.....

7. Beccaberry

Beccaberry Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Website Manager/IT
    Hehehe I'm pretty sure I was on the receiving end of ALL these faces last night :)