1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Suprise trip to Disney!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Jaime, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Jaime

Jaime Earning my ears

I am so excited we decided yesterday to go to Disney! Even better.... We leave August 1!! Staying 4 nights at the Beach Club! I do feel a little stressed though usually we plan these trips 8 months out so I can plan every last detail, how am I supposed to plan it in 15 days! I am nervous we won't be able to get any dinner reservations at our favorite restaurants but oh well we will be in Disney!!
    We aren't telling out 2 1/2 year old we think he will be surprised since he asks every day to go back to Mickeys house and knows all the songs for every ride!
    Anyone have any tips for me on this last minute trip? I think if I talk about with all you wonderful people I will feel less stressed.

2. Oreo

Oreo Addicted to Mickey

How exciting.

I am only used to booking trips two years out :lol: so can't really offer any help i'm affraid.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

With regard to dining, call the booking line and ask them what is available for the meals you want. That way you can choose from what is open, and not get frustrated with too many, "nos."

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

What brilliant news Jaime :D

Not having much time to plan won't be too stressful, you know the places you love the most and I'm sure if you do as Tink suggested and phoned Disney Dining they will be able to help you.

What are your favourite restaurants?

5. Jaime

Jaime Earning my ears

Lets see what restaurants do I like... Cape May, Trppan Edo, Beer Garden, Mamma Melrose, Be Our Guest (I know my chances for this one are impossible). We are on the dining plan so we have 4 sit downs. I am definitely going to call and see what they have open rather then try and get discouraged. Honestly I am just so excited to be going that not getting the restaurants I want is definitly not too bad.

6. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Have a great trip there are so many great resturants at DISNEY i love tepan edo