1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Swampy and Perry Celebrate the Season in 'Where's My Holiday?'

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by Wendy, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

With the success of our popular Where’s My Water? and Where’s My Perry? mobile games, today we're launching our newest game in the series — Where’s My Holiday?, featuring both Swampy the Alligator and Agent P.

swampy-and-perry.jpg

It’s been quite a year for Disney Mobile Games with five of our games reaching the App Store #1 spot and the “Where’s My…” series hitting 100 million downloads since Where’s My Water? first hit the App Store in 2011. Since launch, Disney’s first character originating on a mobile platform, Swampy, has inspired a merchandise line at Disney Store, a board game from Hasbro and his own animated web series airing on Disney.com and Disney Channel.

perry-and-swampy-2.jpg

To celebrate, fans can download Where’s My Holiday? for free and play along with Agent P and Swampy in 12 all-new holiday-themed levels. The game is available free on iOS in the App Store and is also available to buy for Android at Google Play.