1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Sweet Summer Treats at Disney Parks

Discussion in 'General News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

If you are celebrating Independence Day in the United States at a Disney park, then these patriotic creations will be offered at several of the show kitchen locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.

cupcakes-1.jpg

There will also be some colorful new character-inspired apples.

Look for these apples at a variety of locations throughout the summer.

apples-1.jpg

New brownies have also received a character makeover. This time it’s Mickey Mouse, and they will be offered with several flavors including chocolate, chocolate mint, chocolate toffee and chocolate raspberry.

Look for these brownies at Magic Kingdom Park, Downtown Disney and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida; and at the newly re-opened Candy Palace in Disneyland park, Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure park and Marceline’s Confectionary in the Downtown Disney District in California.

brownies-1.jpg

Finally at Karamell-Küche in Germany Pavilion at Epcot, you can find chocolate-covered grapes with Werther’s Original caramel. You will also find chocolate-covered pineapple spears at several show kitchen locations.

fruit-1.jpg

2. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Can we have a little warning icon by the side of threads like these - some of us are on a diet you know!!! :lol:

3. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

chocolate covered pineapple?! I am so there!!! :yes:

4. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Shelly, chocolate covered pineapple is SO GOOD! Occasionally people will get an Edible Arrangement at work and share it (it's a fruit bouquet thing). YUMMY!

And am I the only person who does not care for cake pops??? :unsure:

5. Shellyamc

I have always wanted one of those edible arrangements! I think Dh thinks I'm joking :unsure: It looks yummy!!

The cake pops that I have had in the past have been SUPER sweet..a bit much for me, but are those character things not apples? I was thinking they were candy apples?

6. Shellyamc

Oh and I would also like to add that I can not imagine what that really dark frosted cupcake with the star sprinkles would do to your mouth! There must be a gallon of food coloring in that stuff!!