1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

swim outfits?

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by disneymom, Aug 4, 2008.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

how to ask this :( are the outfits they give you to swim with dolphins small or do they have sizes to fit everyone. it's whats really worrying me about booking I dont want to be embarrassed :(

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

They have wetsuits to fit all sizes so please, don't be worried about that. Not sure what the sizes actually are but I don't think there has ever been a case where the wetsuits wouldn't fit some one.
    I know a friend who is a UK24 and she was worried about the same thing...there were no problems what so ever.

3. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

you won't be embarrased- they have all sorts of shapes and sizes- in the bit where you pic them up I swear some of them where as small as a pillow case, and others where the size of a duvet!

You won't be embarrased at all.