1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

swim outfits?

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by disneymom, Aug 4, 2008.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

how to ask this :( are the outfits they give you to swim with dolphins small or do they have sizes to fit everyone. it's whats really worrying me about booking I dont want to be embarrassed :(

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

They have wetsuits to fit all sizes so please, don't be worried about that. Not sure what the sizes actually are but I don't think there has ever been a case where the wetsuits wouldn't fit some one.
    I know a friend who is a UK24 and she was worried about the same thing...there were no problems what so ever.

3. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

you won't be embarrased- they have all sorts of shapes and sizes- in the bit where you pic them up I swear some of them where as small as a pillow case, and others where the size of a duvet!

You won't be embarrased at all.