1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Tables in Wonderland Card

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Wendy, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

We used to have this card ages ago, but because we didn't eat that much on site we decided it was a waste of money.

I'm wondering whether to get it this year though as we are hoping to get 2 visits out of one AP, so it will also be 2 visits out of the TiW card.

Do you think it's worth it if we only eat onsite at signature restaurants maybe twice each visit :unsure: I can't remember where you're able to use it.
  2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Wendy, the TIW card costs $75 for AP holders. You can use it at all of the TS locations, most lounges and most food courts. The only place I know for absolute sure that it can NOT be used is the POR Food Court, though it is good at POFQ's Food Court. Basically it saves you the cost of the tip at each restaurant/lounge, though there is no tipping in the food courts. I understand that you may not be able to use it any food court where there is also table service at the same location, but I haven't tried that yet.

So, all in all I guess it would depend on how many times you decide you will be eating on site.
  3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Say you purchase it on Sept 6, 2012, it will be good until Oct 31, 2013. They give you an additional month.

It is also good at the restaurant bars. It is not good at the Tequila Bar in Mexico :thumbsdown:
  4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Be cautious. The TIW card can change up the rules on you in a heartbeat, from day to day! We've used it in the Cave at Mexico, and it's no longer applicable there.

We won't be renewing it ourselves as the dining at WDW has fallen off so sharply, we don't make good use of the card any longer. :(
  5. Wendy

It sounds like it's not going to be worth it for us, last year the only food we ate onsite was snacks or counter service and as neither of us drink alcohol we wouldn't gain there.

Maybe I'll save the money and put it towards the F&wF instead :D
  6. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Or Yellow Dog. :D :D :D
  7. Wendy

Oh yes definitely :happydance: I might be brave and try something different this time :D