1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Take me on a trip I'd like to go some day, Take me to New York 2008 - Day 4

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Steven, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Steven

Steven Earning my ears

Day 4 - May 13th 2008.

Park of the day SEAWORLD. Today the temperature was mega hot, which was hurting my SEVERE sunburn sooooooo badly!!!! Stupid I know, but I got so sunburnt the first few days ( Mainly TL) , I still have blisters TODAY , 3 weeks ago... wooops!!!!! Factor 50 for me on my cruise!!!!!!! ( I did cover myself in lotion.. it was just F6!!!!!!!!)

OK Breakfast at the Golden Corral.

[​IMG]

Started with blueberry pie - Been desperate for this for ages!!!! It was sugar free and tasted like cough syrup.. Nice though!!!!

[​IMG]

Next was Tayto totters, sausages, bacon, pizza and steak mmmmmmmmm LOL
    [​IMG]

Followed by a bit of ice cream.. LOL. No pic of that.

[​IMG]

It was straight to the seaworld skytower - Wanted to do this in 2005 but it was shut!!! Great views.

Aquatica
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Magic Kingdom!!! The new contempary DVC tower coming along..
    [​IMG]

No thank you LOL
    [​IMG]

Random froggy in a tank.

[​IMG]

Blllllllueeeeergh! I sat on a wall while the rents went on this. I was surrounded by Germans............ Apart from this one lady who I got talking to. From Manchester, very very nice lady.. Pregnant.. so she couldn't go on. SO if your out there, hellooo ( well ya never know she might be lol)

( You can see the blue skies!)
    [​IMG]

The sky writing started!!! YAY! Seen pics on other disney forum.. lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It followed us all the way back to Orange lake.

Before we left Seaworld, we witnessed something HORRIFIC. A Dad BEATING UP , without being graphic, I mean kicking, punching his son to the ground. Kid must of been about 9??????????!!!!!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!!!!! When the son was on the floor he just continued to kick. MY Mum went ballistic and called Security... The dude was Scottish.. He came over and apologised.. I think they then kicked him out. That poor kid though, what a holiday that was?????????? If he could do THAT in the middle of a theme park......

On a better note.. Now back at Orange lake...

Realised I could see the Magic Kingdom from my bedroom window! Yay!
    Space mountain.
    [​IMG]

Now it was time for a very brief trip to Hollywood Studios. Was under an hour I think. Did the great movie ride and then out..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After that.. It was off to the GOLDEN CORRAL.. HAHA. For tea!!! Twice in one day.

On the way to LBV I spot the coolest number plate ever!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now time for Corn muffin and pot roast MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Some kinda pie - Yummy LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then it was back to OL , where I went for a walk around River ISland.

[​IMG]

Lazy River
    [​IMG]

Tomorrow.. Aquatica! :D

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Oh good heavens, that poor child. :( Good for your Mother! I know I would have wigged out totally.