1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

takeout delivered to resort?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by goofygal, Mar 28, 2009.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

Hiya

I know disney do pizzas to the room but do any offsite places deliver to disney resorts? like chinese or whatever?
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I have seen the chain pizza places deliver (Papa Johns, Dominos, Pizza Hut) to the resorts. Certainly much better pizza than what Disney offers.

I'd check with the front desk to see who delivers to the area.
  3. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

That's definitely a good idea. :D
  4. loadsapixiedust

loadsapixiedust Earning my ears

Be wary of any pizza delivery leaflets posted under the door at your resort. Although Disney do not allow this, we had quite a few on our last trip. There have been many scams by people posing as pizza delivery companies, all they want is your credit card details. If you are going to order takeaway use a well known company whose phone number you can verify. I'm not 100% sure of Disney's policy but many resorts don't allow deliveries to your room, you need to meet the driver at the reception.
  5. Shakes

Shakes Earning my ears

Well, I am sure there is a Chinese resto that deliver on that resort. The first thing you need to do is search for that resto and make a call if they deliver in your area. I too love Chinese food. Good Luck
  6. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Disney strictly controls who is allowed through the gates of a given resort for food delivery. I know there are some pizza places allowed and I've heard of one (yep, just one) Chinese delivery, but not much else.

You'll use up your holiday dollars calling around to local places to see if they have delivery capability too. :( Ask at the front desk to see if there is a list of approved places that are allowed to deliver.

Anything that is going to potentially take money from a Disney enterprise is not usually supported by WDW policy. :)
  7. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

:lol:

this was going to be my take on this as well :lol:
  8. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

exactly! :yes: