1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

News Tallest roller coaster in the world?

Discussion in 'Other Parks and Attractions News & Rumours' started by Isafari, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I've heard that a new roller coaster will be built on I Drive next year....570 feet tall. It will have a mile long track and reach speeds of 65 mph.

I know I'm looking forward to the many new attractions to visit on I Drive :yes:

2. Isafari

Looks like it's going to have some sort of lift through the centre of the ride with an observation tower at the top.

3. Tony G

Tony G Cast Member

I'm looking forward to this, although I wish there were similar developments on the 192.

4. Isafari

We do spend time on I Drive so all of the new attractions will be great. However I do get where you are coming from about the 192...not too much happening there.

5. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

192 has really gone down the crapper since the last time I stayed there (1993?). We always stayed right there by Old Town. It was a great area to stay for a couple nights before our Disney resort reservations would start.

6. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I think the 192 is pretty seedy in places. I don't like it there at all, I think the last time we went there was when the Mercado was there.