1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Tatiana earns her ears pre trip report 2

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Mari, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Lisa, you are going to be so proud of me!! hahahaha :yes:

Thanks to our INCREDIBLE travel agent, Johnie, we have our resorts and ADRs booked.. so.. here's what the plan is so far :)

**Note: We have very odd hours for breakfast and dinner, because Orlando is 1 hour ahead of Mexico City, and making an ADR before 10:30am (9:30am our time) would mean dragging a cranky toddler around.... :nono:, as for dinner, since we normally have our heaviest meal at lunch, we figured we should try to get early dinners, and then have a late night snack at the foodcourt in case we feel hungry before bed....

** Note 2: hahahaha, we know we might have to leave the parks midday for a nap, but the truth is, Tatiana naps best in her stroller, so if she falls asleep in it, we might as well stay in the park, is she doesnt, we might go back to the resort.... but I doubt she will nap better in an unfamiliar room and crib....

Thursday Sept 10
    Arrival at MCO 2:15pm
    Check in at WL, walk around, enjoy the resort
    Dinner: Artist Point, 7:15pm

Friday Sept 11
    Breakfast: Chef Mickey's, 10:55am
    Then, we will break tradition and instead of visiting MK, we will head to either Epcot or HS, or both hahahahaha, but we really wont have much time... since
    Dinner: Cape May 5:35pm

Saturday Sept 12
    Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare, 11:00am
    Magic Kingdom day... We will try bribe her into the barber shop at some point... hahahaha, and will probably spend most of the day in Fantasyland/Toontown.. no rushing, no running, no pushing hahahahaha...definetly a CARPE DIEM day :)
    Dinner: Mickey's Backyard Barbacue, 6:30pm

Sunday Sept 13
    Free day
    Since Sundays are usually the busiest days at the parks, we might just visit a park for half a day and then go shopping, or just stay in WL and enjoy the pool, or go to DTD.... It will also depend on how Tatiana is doing...

Monday Sept 14
    Breakfast: Crystal Palace, 10:20am
    Another Magic Kingdom day... and we will just go with the flow, whatever the princess wants, the princess gets hahahahaha
    Dinner: 1900 Park Fare, 5:10pm .... if she naps in her stroller, we might take the boat from MK to GF

Tuesday Sept 15
    Check out from WL
    Breakfast: Whispering Canyon, 10:45am
    Animal Kingdom day... she LOVES animals, so I think she will really enjoy AK
    Check in: AKL
    Dinner: Sanaa, 5:45pm

Wednesday Sept 16
    Last day at WDW.... we will take it easy, let her enjoy the resort, the animals, etc... and later on, we might visit either Epcot or HS... depends on how much we got done before, and on whether or not she enjoyed it... if she didnt and can somehow express where she wants to go, hahahaha, we'll take her to whichever park that was....

Thursday Sept 17
    Fly home from MCO 3:15

The ony thing missing is an ADR for breakfast at Boma on either the 16th or the 17th

So.. what do you think?

2. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

Sounds like a great plan to me! :wink:

When Cailtin was two she napped in the stroller, gives you a chance to wander around the shops :lol:

3. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

Sounds like a great plan. I think when you are in Epcot you need to time her nap around a margarita or two.

4. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

Sounds like a great plan. Ideal time for parents to do whatr they want when their little darlings are napping in their strollers

5. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

:thumper:Sounds perfect!! You'll be able to tell what she likes and doesn't like!!!

6. Rosie0610

Rosie0610 Imagineer

Awesome plans Mari! Remember to hit up the little kids play areas at the parks. Honestly, that's what Brady loved the most! Our last few hours in the MK were spent letting him run around Pooh's Playful spot while I tried to book our next vacation! :lol:

He also loved the HOney I shrunk the Kids area at DHS and the Boneyard at AK. I guess he's had enough of waiting in lines and being in the stroller and just wanted to PLAY!

Have the camera ready for all those character meals!!

7. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Thats what I was thinking Rosie, she will need some time to run and play ... so I suppose we will spend hours at the playgrounds... hahahaha

BTW

My sister AND her boyfriend are coming along!!! ... of course they will mostly do their own thing, hahaha, turns out kiddie playgrounds dont appeal to me... weird people... hahahaha

8. firenice

firenice Earning my ears

Your plans sound wonderful! Just a tidbit we experienced last time we went around the same time of year, I think it rained every day around 3:00 but only for short (but heavy) bursts. Hope you have much magical fun! It'll be here soon!