1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Tea at grand floridian?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by mikefromny, Aug 10, 2008.

1. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

We are going to visit Mount Dora next year, thanks for all that info Tink - I was wondering about the parking having never visited a 'small town' in the US before, around Orlando you just park outside wherever you need to be :lol: We will get there early - we always get everywhere early :lol: so the free parking sounds great!

I will definitely be asking for directions to that bakery nearer the time Tink :yes:

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Mount Dora really is a nice place to visit. There is a really nice restaurant on the lakeside called Pisces Rising which is recommended.
    We`ve never had any problems in finding somewhere to park...usually right outside the restaurant is where we aim for.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

You should really enjoy your visit there! :yes: Pices Rising is a very popular restaurant and there are some lovely views of the lake from there too. :yes:

I think (but am not positive) that you can take a little cruise on the lake. :yes:

The bakery is west of Mt. Dora so the best bet would be to head there first (as all good bakeries, the best selection is in the early morning) then go to Mt. Dora.

Don't faint now! When you get to the bakery you will actually find REAL bread! :lol: YES

4. SleepinCatz

SleepinCatz Fluffeh Disney Fan

My Mom and I had a lovely time...so much so that My Dh and Ds want to take me to tea again lol.

and yes...I take milk with my tea :)