1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

technical stuff

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by Britchick, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

just reading about Josh's new phone

does anyone else just want a phone that calls someone- i've had loads of different ones with gadgets- cameras, mp3 player, tv etc etc the last one i got last year was the prada- very pretty, sleek etc- very good deal with every penny in cashback but i hated it - it took me half an hour every time i wanted to call someone. I have gone back to basics now and have a v3

am i just getting old lol???
  2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I totally know what you mean!

I couldn't do without my iphone because working in the Internet I need to have the best access I can get at all times and the iphone means that I can get away without carrying something larger with me everything (just about)

*BUT* the best ever phone I had was the nokia 8890i.. tiny little black and white screen <G> that made phone calls and texted perfectly
  3. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

My phone just phones and texts - doesn't look pretty though but it does what I need it to. It's a Samsung SGH-C120 - only cost about £20 on PAYG as well. :D
  4. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

Having a camera on the phone is handy but if mine does more than send and receive calls and texts then I don't know about it. :lol:
  5. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

phew, my work phone is the basic Nokia- it stays charged for about a week ! and that's with being on call!