1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Question Tell me all about fastpass+?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by disneymom, Mar 3, 2014.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

So it's been a while since I've been and Ive just got the my Disney experience website up and downloaded the app too

What's fastpass+ and can I make them? does it mean I cant get Disney fast passes at the park any more?

I see there's a fastpass for wishes whats that about? and another for fantasmic so does that mean I don't need to do the dining package any more?

So much has changed it's like being new all over again

2. Tony G

Tony G Serious Forum Regular

FP+ is the new, electronic version of Faspass. You can get them at the parks, although you now can get all your FPs for the day at one location.

If, however, you're staying at a Disney resort, you have the option of booking your FPs in advance of actually being there via the My Disney Experience website or app.

The whole system is very, very new and is officially still 'in testing', so things are changing constantly. Advance FP+ bookings should be coming to off-site guests soon, for example.