1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

ten pin bowling

Discussion in 'Other Florida Parks and Attractions' started by Isafari, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

At the beginning of the year, we spent a day with pals from Tampa and the evening ended with us playing ten pin bowling at the World Bowling Centre just off Canada Ave. It was so much fun and very cheap compared to our local bowling alley!

Now....I'm sure I read somewhere that there was a new bowling alley opening up towards Davenport way along with some shops. Anyone know about this?

2. cathydisneynut

cathydisneynut Imagineer

I don't know about Davenport Diane, but there was/is one off International Drive, quite near the go-karting.

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

That's probably the one on Canada Ave Cathy.....went earlier this year and it is quite dated. Thought there may be one nearer the villa and I'm sure I'd read somewhere that a new one was planned on a new site along with a few shops and....near Davenport.
    It'a a way to while away an hour or so after the parks close if you're not ready for bed and....the one on Canada Ave is sooooo cheap compared to the local ones here.