1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

The Countdown is on

Discussion in 'Itineraries' started by punkster223, May 24, 2009.

1. punkster223

punkster223 Earning my ears

We leave June 9, 2009 at 7am from Midway in Chicago returning on June 16, 2009.
    I have started packing already and hoping I don't forget to much.
    We plan to hang at the pool on Tuesday the 9th and take advantage of the EMH at Magic Kingdom that night. I figure with an early flight the kids will need a nap.
    We are having breakfast one day at Animal Kingdom, Dinner at Wilderness one night, MOMS REQUEST DINNER AT THE YACHT CLUB, and lastly breakfast at the Crystal Palace.
    The last time we went it was a whirlwind(I said i wouldnt do that) so this time instead of saying I am not going to do something, I am playing the days, parks, etc by ear. No getting up at 530 or 6 for breakfast with every character imaginable. Relax a little more and enjoy a little more. We were so beat when we got home the last time I think all 4 of us slept the better part of 2 days.
  2. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Wow! Congratulations!

Definitely plan some down time to relax and chill. It makes everything else much more magical! :)
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Sounds like a plan! :yes: It's good to take things at a slower pace. You get to savor things a bit more, people watch, notice the little things (like the sparkly lights in the walkway in Future World) :D :yes:

Welcome to Disney Secrets! :9:
  4. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

My favorite thing is night time with everything lit up!! I'd rather be in the parks at night!
  5. Rosie0610

Rosie0610 Imagineer

Wow, you're almost ready to go! Hope you have a magical vacation!

I'll be there too on the 14th and 15th. :)