1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

The Lone Ranger Trailer

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by Wendy, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Disney/Jerry Bruckheimer Film, The Lone Ranger is a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes.

Native American spirit warrior Tonto (Johnny Depp) recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid (Armie Hammer), a man of the law, into a legend of justice—taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.

The Lone Ranger also stars Tom Wilkinson, William Fichtner, Barry Pepper, James Badge Dale, Ruth Wilson and Helena Bonham Carter.

The Lone Ranger releases in U.S. theaters on the 3rd July 2013.

[video=youtube;L9DDCKVrZfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9DDCKVrZfU&hd=1[/video]​
  2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I absolutely adore Johnny Depp, but I have no desire to see this. :unsure:

What's everyone else's opinion about this movie?
  3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Well I loved the Lone Ranger as a kid so I'll probably see it, though I may wait for it to come out on DVD and Blu-Ray.