1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

The World Showcase

Discussion in 'Mouse on the Move' started by Beccaberry, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

I am going to quote that, as we are getting alot of "heat" about our trip. And ladies l am 40 in 2011. Can l come.

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Julie and I are 40 in 2011 as well! Of course you can come!!

Don't let them make you feel guilty :nono: Mommy and daddy deserve alone time too. I think that is one of the most important lessons you can teach your children....parents need to take care of themselves as well.

3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

absolutely!

after this next trip i fully intend to visit without the kids. We want to go out of school holidays and combine with other stuff

4. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

haha, exactly Johnie! I ws actually thinking about this the other day because we aren't able to go during the fall/winter as we usually do because of their school but what would stop ME from going if I could find someone to go with. Plus it would be way cheaper for just one person, lol.

As fun as it potentially sounds, I know I'd still feel so bad going without them! And there is that small factor of not really having anyone to go with :D maybe it's something I could plan for next fall.

5. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

We took the kids in August...and trust me...they had enough fun to last them a few months :)

I truly believe that one of the best things you can do for your children is model a healthy relationship with your SO...and hey, I can't help it if Disney is my favorite place to go!! :D