Discussion in 'TV, Movies & Music, Just for Laughs and Games' started by Ursula, Jan 25, 2009.
Exactly! We like company with our madness
I knew she was off her trolly....
watch it old man!!!
Not Saying Helly Is Of Her Trolly But She Is Known To.......
1. At Lunch Time, Sits In Her Parked Car With Sunglasses On And Point A Hair Dryer
At Passing Cars To See If They Slow Down.
2. Pages Herself Over The Intercom At Work But Doesnt Disguise Her Voice. !
3. Every Time Someone Asks Her To Do Something, She Ask's If They Want Fries With That.
4. Puts Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone Has Got Over Their Caffeine Addictions, She Switchs To Espresso.
5. In The Memo Field Of All Her Cheques, Writes ' ForMarijuana'
6. Skips Down The Corridor Rather Than Walk And Sees How Many Looks She Gets.
7. Orders A Diet Water Whenever She Go's Out To Eat, With A Serious Face.
8. Specify That Her Drive-Through Order Is 'To Go'.
9. Sings Along At The Opera.
10. Five Days In Advance, Tells Her Friends She Can't Attend Their Party Because She has a headache.
11. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, She Screams 'I Won! I Won!'
12. When Leaving The Zoo Last Time She Starts Running Towards The Car Park, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
13. Tells Her Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
Is This The Sign Of Someone Who Is Mad Or What ????????????
that sounds like fun!!
I will admit to saying *Thank you* to the ATM when I got my money the other day
I couldn't help it, it just popped out before I could stop myself.
LOL Helly...I know *exactly* what you mean!
It was a split second thing... as soon as I said it I knew I shouldn't have
Well I say excuse me to the wall when I bump into it.
One of our head teachers came into the office the other day for a meeting with our headmaster (who'd brought his rather large female English bulldog with him to work that day)...I was eyeball deep in accounting work that afternoon, so barely took note of her as she came out of the headmasters office. She walked out of the office and said, "Hello fat girl" and made her way toward the bulldog. Before the words were completely out of *her* mouth and processed through *my* brain I was saying, "Hiiiiiiiii" She ran over to my desk and said, "OMG REBECCA!! I was talking to the DOG!!!" (which I knew of course, it was just sort of "knee jerk" reaction to someone saying hello...whatever it was followed by ) We still giggle about the exchange!
this is the funniest post i have ever seen !! espicaly 1 and 11 well done
I sometimes skip at school.
But I am sooooo going to do #12 next time I'm at Animal Kingdom
they all sound fun!
i think we should all try to do at least one of those things and report back....who's first?
Separate names with a comma.