1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Things to do at Disney?

Discussion in 'General' started by AKLnut, Jan 24, 2011.

1. AKLnut

AKLnut Imagineer

Next time we're there we'd like to do other things than just the normal rides. I was wondering if anyone has a list of slightly more unusual things or things we wouldnt necessarily have done the first time round?

Like we wandered round the epcot rides but didnt really try the countries, what's in there? I heard theres a movie at each land or something?

Entertainers? how do we find out where and when?

How about the resorts, do they encourage people to look around or anything?

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Not every country has a movie. I know China, Norway (after the ride), France and Canada do. Most of them have little shops that sell items representative of their country. They do all have some sort of restaurant however. And yes, visiting the various resorts, especially during the holiday season is something we always do. You would have to check your daily guide for entertainers.

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

How about doing one of the backstage tours?...remember though that some of them don`t allow small children to participate.

As far as the resorts go, the short answer is a yes, they don`t mind if you go to them for a look around or maybe a meal/drink there?

4. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Check out our WDW Guide - it may help you out :thumbsup: