1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

three weeks in disney too long?

Discussion in 'General' started by cosmicray, Jan 15, 2011.

1. cosmicray

cosmicray Earning my ears

I may be silly but we're considering going with some friends for three weeks and I'm starting to wonder if there's enough to do around the area for a full three weeks. we've only ever been to disney for a week or 10 days before
  2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

If you mean Disney itself three weeks may be too long, depending on the time of year and whether you plan on doing any of Disney's tours. However, there is PLENTY to do in the Orlando area and central Florida for three weeks.
  3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

As uscwest said, 3 weeks is more than sufficient time to see the majority of things on offer at WDW....although this extended period would allow you to take some respite from the hectic experience of dashing around the theme parks.
    That said, Florida is a fabulous state to visit apart from the obvious pleasures to be found in the Orlando area.
    There are coasts on either side and the Keys are fantastic, not to mention the Everglades and the Miami area.

I could easily spend 3 months in Florida, never mind 3 weeks! :lol:
  4. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

There would be more than enough to do, Disney opn it's own wouldn't take up 3 weeks but then you have universal, islands of adventure, sea world, not to mention all the amazing stuff to do in the Orlando and surrounding areas.
  5. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

We stayed for 6 weeks in the summer and there's plenty of things to do in Florida. 3 weeks will fly by.

I personally couldn't stay in a hotel for 3 weeks but plenty of people do and are very happy. If you are out and about a lot then it's just somehwre to lay your head.

There's so much apart from all the Disney/Universal stuff, the Gulf coast beaches are beautiful and there's lots of historic towns and other places to visit as well.

Sandra
  6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Serious Forum Regular

Done three weeks at Disney twice now and still not done it all.