1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Tickets for split stays?

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by Beccaberry, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

If I were to split my stay between resorts, would I still have only one ticket for my entire stay? Or would I need to get a length of stay pass for one resort, and then a different length of stay pass for the next resort? I guess I could purchase the ticket separately, meaning, not as a package.

Just weighing my options...

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

There is no longer a length of stay pass. If you split resorts and want to purchase the dining plan, you would need to purchase at least a 2 day ticket. The dining credits expire at midnight of the day you check out. So a new dining plan and at least 2 day ticket would need to be purchased. Everyone in the room has to purchase the same tickets.

UNLESS you buy an AP and they let you purchase the dining plan with the AP discount. Not always guaranteed but is certainly possible.

Was that clear as mud? Lol

3. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

OUCH. My head hurts.

I even knew there was no such thing as a LoS Pass anymore, :doh:

SO! If we AREN'T planning on purchasing the dining plan (unless CLEARLY it comes on offer for "free") then the best thing to do is just book our room and tickets separately, correct?

Of course, in thinking about it...Baleigh and I may have AP's by that point if we're going in August AND September...that would make the most sense I s'pose.

4. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Yes ma'am :)