1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

**tickets now on sale for MVMCP and MNSSHP

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by Isafari, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Tickets for both MNSSHP and MVMCP are now on sale. Details HERE

2. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

3. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

Re: Tickets now on sale for MVMCP and MNSSHP 2010

The tickets for MVMCP 2010 and MNSSHP 2010 seem quite expensive but I dont really know what goes on ? these are both parties at the magic kingdom right? What happens in mickeys very merry christmas party 2010 that makes it worth paying more for ?

Is the halloween party better than the christmas party? :unsure:

4. Sam

Sam Imagineer

Guys do you advise getting tickets for MNSSHP before you go or will we be ok to wait until we are out there?

5. Isafari

To be honest, personally, I wouldn't pay extra for the MVMCP tickets. We are there over the Christmas period and I know that I can see the same parades/shows, snowfall on Main Street etc without extra tickets during normal park hours - this is after the MVMCP dates. This is only my opinion and there will be lots who disagree with me.

If you have decided you definately want to go and know which evening, then I'd get tickets before I left. Some dates do sell out. Quite a lot of dates you can save about $5 per ticket with advance purchase.
    I've never been to WDW during this time but would absolutely love too. :yes:

6. Sam

Sam Imagineer

I'll get on and get them bought I love Halloween it's a major event in our house. I have as many decorations for Halloween as I do for Christmas. In the past I've held parties at our local hall for all the kids in the village . I would like to see how it's done properly and I would be devasted if we couldn't get in.

7. Isafari

Will you dress up (costume) for the event?

8. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Normally it is the 31st October that sells out very quickly. MNSSHP is brilliant, we love it and have bought tickets before we go, but have also bought them when we are there.

The advantage of buying before is that as Diane said you can get a discount buying early, they are already paid for up front and they are posted to you :D

One thing I would say though, is the earlier in the month you go the quieter it will be and it will also be a lot quieter if you choose a night during the week.

It is a huge event and there are lots and lots of people who dress up, I think one of the best we have ever seen was a family dressed as dalmatians and the mother was dressed as Cruella - it was brilliant :D

You are going to have so much fun :D

9. Sam

Sam Imagineer

Well you've added to my excitement even more. Do you think it's worth getting a costume out there? My witches outfit it starting to look a bit tired. :devillaugh: