1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

tip disney magical express?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by luvthemansion, Oct 26, 2010.

1. luvthemansion

luvthemansion Imagineer

Any clues on whether or not we have to tip the disney magical express people?

The thing is, usually we're just off the plane and don't have any cash or small bills so it's pretty difficult but if we have to I guess we could get some somewhere

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Oh gosh, I would hope not!

3. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Of course you don't *have* to tip *anyone*....that's the whole concept of a tip, eh?

Having said that, we usually *do* tip DME IF we have them stow our carry-on bags in the hull on the way to our resort (usually about $1/bag). If we carry them on with us, we don't bother. The only exception to that was our last trip when we had the single most entertaining and engaging bus driver I've ever encountered. He kept everyone laughing, entertained the children and just generally displayed a really great passion for his job. IMO, those are the people that truly *deserve* a tip. :)

4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

We also tipped the driver, he did put all our bags AND stroller in the bus and took them out when we got to the resort. We gave him $5 for 2 large suitcases and 1 stroller