1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

tips for booking cinderellas royal table?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by goofygal, Mar 29, 2011.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

I know it's really hard to get but we're taking a few princesses with us next time and it would be the perfect experience I think. Are there special booking rules or anything for this and how would you recommend getting a reservation?:worship:

2. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

I booked breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table last time we went, I didn't have any problems booking it throught the online ADR system.

My only advice would be to book on the first day that you can (180 days before) and get on the phone or online when the booking system opens that day.

3. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

Thanks Simon thats brilliant I thought it was going to be near impossible to get perhaps its changed :D

4. chief

chief Earning my ears

i did all my adr online last year and for a friend last week. very easy [cos i could do it lol] i just followed the link from disney secrets 'disney dining' then click onto when to book adr. when you are through to the disney resort web site thing it is best if you register your name and e mail so you can bring up your adr at any time, change them or cancel if you need to. it is free to register. x happy booking

5. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Just make sure that you book it at exactly the 180 day mark, or if you are staying on site you can book at the 180 mark + 10 days in.

6. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I was so shocked when I went to book an ADR for Christmas Day last year and the only available option still left was CRT!!!!!
    Me.....:thud:

7. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

I booked for August with no problems - did it online during our booking of the first 10 days ADR's and could have eaten there the week before we needed as well! That's free dining time as well - not sure if it's because it is a pretty expensive breakfast now that the photo package is included that people aren't in such a rush to book :unsure: