1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Tomorrowland Transit Authority reopens after extended refurb

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Sep 12, 2009.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

The TomorrowLand Transit Authority (TTA) in TomorrowLand (MK) has finally reopened.

It closed primarily as a result of the ongoing Space Mountain refurbishment but Disney took the opportunity to give it a fresh lick of paint and a new overheard coloured lighting system.

Inside the ride is much the same other than the view into space mountain is blocked off whilst that refurb is underway.
  2. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

The TTA is my favorite ride at WDW. It may be lame, but it's SO RELAXING after walking around all day (if you start in Adventureland).:cool:
  3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

mine too :D
  4. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* Imagineer

We love it at the end of the night after a full on day in the park. It's one of those rides that make you go all fuzzy inside:hearts: as you watch the kids sit across from you chatting away about all the fab stuff they enjoyed about the day and you DH has his arm around you saying what fun we always end up having on our holidays:love2: and how he beat us all at Buzz again.:rolleyes: heeheehee!
  5. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

we didnt get to ride it...
    it was closed on the first day, and then we simply forgot... fantasyland was on the priority list this trip hahahaha