1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Toy Story 3... online featurette

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by catrancher, May 24, 2010.

1. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

If you're as anxious as I am for this one!

Interesting point in this one that I picked up on. The voice of Barbie is being done by Jodie Benson who also did Ariel in the Little Mermaid.

As an interesting aside to that (at least to me), she lives in North Georgia now, just up the road about 10 miles from me.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hsOEfMiPndA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hsOEfMiPndA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Tom :)macwave:... to Sunnyside, and beyond!)

2. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

I'M TOO EXCITED!

3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

brilliant! can't wait to see it. Pixar is just brilliant.

4. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* Imagineer

We are hoping we can see it in 3D when we are in Florida.:thumbsup:

My 14 year old is as excited about seeing this one as he was about Toy Story one which he got from Santa on video back in 1997, when he was only 2 and a half. heeheehee!:happybounce:

He still has his Woody and Buzz Lightyear.

The first time he watched it, he broke his little heart when Buzz tried to fly out the window but fell and broke his arm.:sigh:
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

5. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

It's hard to believe I was only 3 when I saw toy-story. I remember going to see Toy Story 2 for one of my Birthdays and it was amazing!