1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Transfer from MCO to I'Drive by SUV

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by minnie-me, Jan 28, 2009.

1. minnie-me

minnie-me Earning my ears

Hi:thumbsup:

We had a problem last year as we had ordered a town car but due to the amount of suitcases :tongue: on return journey, we lost our money & had to order a bigger vehicle to take us back to airport:thumbsdown:!! The company had upgraded us when we arrived :thumbsup:(which we did not really realise) & therefore we did not appreciate that 3 big suitcases + golf clubs + 2 holdalls + 4 passengers was impossible to get into a town car :arg: !

This year I am more prepared & going to have SUV chevy (limo rates too expensive :nono:) - can anybody recommend a good company that does these vehicles - who are reliable & reasonable (with no hidden extras)

Thanks in advance. :redbounce:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I don't honestly know what they have on offer other than sedans, towncars and limos, but you could start with Tiffany Towncars. They have an excellent reputation for good service and fair pricing (revealing all the fees, with none hidden).