1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Transport from MCO to Port Canaveral

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by Reenie75, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Reenie75

Reenie75 Earning my ears

Hi, our cruise is this coming April. (Our first cruise!) I know Disney offers a shuttle. Just wondering is it easier for taxi or shuttle to the Port? Is there a big difference in cost? Currently Disney shuttle quoted me $237 (2 kids & 2 adults round trip), I have no clue I heard Triple A Taxi will charge (if you pre-book 1 day in advance) $75+6 one way

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

We used a limousine service when we did it. Unfortunately I don't remember how much it cost.

3. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Hi Reenie75!

Your first cruise! How exciting. You're going to have a wonderful time!
    :yes:

There are several ways of getting from MCO to Port Canaveral. Here's a brief list of some transportation companies:

Mears Transport
    Cocoa Beach Shuttle
    Port Canaveral Shuttle

I haven't personally used any of them since my DW and I always drive down to Port Canaveral but I have heard reports from numerous people all having good things to say about each of them. I'd suggest getting quotes from all of them and see which one suits you best.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions, just ask. There's nothing in the world like that first cruise!

Have a magical voyage! :sail:

Tom :)macwave:... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director.)

4. Reenie75

Reenie75 Earning my ears

Thanks so much, we are very excited to be going on the Dream! I checked last night with Mears for a private car + driver $240 return. Looks good to me! :)