1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

TRON: Legacy on DVD

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by gwennie81, Mar 30, 2011.

1. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

Tron Legacy is being released on DVD on April 5th.

Just sayin'....I'll be buying it.

It was a hot movie. I don't think people gave it enough credit. It WAS nominated for an Oscar (best sound editing, I believe...)

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

It was SUPERB :yes: I'll be buying it as soon as it's available. My only regret is watching it on anything smaller than a full cinema screen because it just won't be done justice.

Interestingly, or not, I dragged a few people along from work to see it... they all said it was rubbish, and no one else I know liked it either :lol: but I care not, they're clearly deluded :D

3. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

really , was it? , still rather too nervous to watch it - may get it on 3d blu ray if it comes out but still anxous as the original was an important part of my yoof