1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Trying to decide on a cell phone

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by Johnie, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I am able to upgrade my phone and I am having a hard time making a decision. I currently have a Motorola Razor which I love. I really love the big screen.

I've been looking at the newer Razor and BlackJackTM II Wine Red and a blackberry. Anyone have any of these and opinions?

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

oh I could spend SOOOOOOOO long answering this, I love cell phones :yes:

Im guessing an iphone has been ruled out? only asking because it's so great on the internet and the screen is great. Lack of keyboard a pain though

The BlackJackTM II is a great phone! Probably the best windows mobile device of its kind. I can't really fault it much to be honest other than occasionally it feels a BIT slow zipping through menus (you get the window "wait" symbol)

newest razor, well I think it's style over substance in a way. Very competent phone, quirky user interface but you'll be all used to it anyway so not a problem.

Blackberry.... well PERSONALLY I believe the windows mobile ones work better although the blackberry user interface feels quicker. If you're thinking the pearl, I never got used to the keys with the two characters on them but some people are blindingly fast with them and they're certainly VERY VERY capable devices in a compact package. As far as blackberries go, I like the new one, Blackberry bold. Looks pretty swish :)

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I haven't even thought about an iphone to be honest. I don't use the phone for music. I also didn't get that on my list of possible upgrades either :mad:

Thanks for the device. I was leaning more towards the Blackjack. It looks cool.

4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

well not being on the list kinda seals it ;) but its the best Internet phone I've had. There's isn't a phone on the market with a better web browser in my opinion.

yeah I like them

5. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

DH has an i phone. He loves it but i am not a lover of it apart from this function. I quite often nick his phone to browse.