1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

ukwdwnut's plans for Florida 2014

Discussion in 'General' started by Lauren Rogers, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Lauren Rogers

Lauren Rogers Imagineer

hi guys,
    Ive not been on here in a while as its been a difficult few months trying to get to grips with the loss of my lovely dad :sorry:
    I would like to ask a favour from all my new disney secrets friends, Ive read my dads plans for our 'celebration of life' trip for 2014 and my family are still going to go to fulfill my dads disney dream holiday.

Ive been searching through all his threads and comments which Ive found very hard to do, but I am so determined to plan this trip the exact way he wanted it.

sooo...... I would very much appreciate anything anyone can tell me anything that he may of mentioned doing, Ive got the basic iternary but I know he wanted to visit places we havent been to etc

Any info would be gratefully recieved, Thank you! xxx

:happybounce:

2. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

I'm sure it's been hard Lauren, great to see you here though sweetie :hug2:

the thing that comes immediately to mind is that his dream was to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge...will have a think about others

3. Lauren Rogers

Lauren Rogers Imagineer

Thank you,:hug2:

Yes thats right, he sent me a few emails about Animal kingdom lodge so thats a definate.

So far I know he wanted to go to miami for a few days, have a week doing the parks in florida and then a few days at animal kingdom lodge followed by a few days at the golf coast.

Its just a case of bringing it all together.

Thanks for the help :hug2:

4. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

I remember he was keen to try some Disney restaurants.

Good to "see" you here again Lauren. :hug2: