1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Universal annual pass

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by Coolape, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Coolape

Coolape Addicted to Mickey

Forgive me if this has been asked before or if it's in the wrong section.

I'm trying to find out the list of benefits this pass offers and a list of restaurants it get's a discount at to make it justifiable.

Would anyone know how much the discounts are when booking a on-site resort, in the parks and in the restaurants ?

Thank you! :)

Sam

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Here is a list of the benefits of having the Preferred Pass, we have got one of these and a Power Pass to save a bit of money as the blackout dates don't occur when we are there:

Discounts

• 10% savings on 1-day and 15% savings on multi-day theme park tickets (up to 6 people)
    • Free self-parking each time you visit or pay for 2 hours of Valet and get the rest of the day for free
    • $5.00 preferred parking (price subject to change without notice)
    • Free admission to select special events such as Mardi Gras
    • Special discounts on separately ticketed events, such as Halloween Horror Nights and Rock the Universe
    • 10% savings on select VIP Tours. Call 407-363-8295 to book your VIP Tour. Dates subject to availability.
    • 10% savings at merchandise stores (excluding merchandise carts and The Master Coin Monster and Mystics of the Seven Veils.) Restrictions apply on select merchandise, some Islands of Adventure locations excluded. Special discounts subject to change without notice.
    • 10% savings at all restaurants (excluding carts and alcohol)
    • 10% Savings – Air Brush Wizard, Cinnabon, Get Wired, Hair Wraps (on hair wraps only), Quiet Flight Surf Shop, Rant N Rave Jewelry, The Endangered Species Store, Starbucks
    • 20% Savings - Universal Studios Store
    • Bob Marley, A Tribute to Freedom - 15% savings on food and beverages (excluding alcohol)
    • Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market – 5% savings on food and beverages (excluding alcohol)
    • Hard Rock Café- 10% savings on merchandise , food and beverages (excluding alcohol)
    • Hard Rock Live Orlando-2 Free admissions to “Livewire” & “Jam Bando” local nights (18 & up). Call 407-351-LIVE for events.
    • Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville - 10% savings on merchandise, food & beverages (excluding alcohol)
    • Latin Quarter – 15% savings on food and beverages (excluding alcohol). Priority seating for your entire party (Sun-Thurs only)
    • NASCAR Sports Grille - 10% savings on food & beverages (excluding alcohol)
    • NBA City - 10% savings on food and beverages (excluding alcohol) one free interactive game card per passholder, one $3.00 off merchandise voucher (per party.) Priority seating is included (excluding holidays & special events)
    • Pastamore - 15% savings on food & beverages (excluding alcohol), plus kids (ages 3-9) eat free for dinner ( with the purchase of an adult entrée limit 1 for up to $4.95)
    • Pat O'Briens - 15% savings on food & beverages (excluding alcohol), plus kids (ages 3-9) eat free from 4pm-9pm (with the purchase of an adult entrée-limit 1)
    • Red Coconut Club- 10% savings on food & beverages (excluding alcohol)
    • the groove - 2 for 1 domestic drafts
    • Universal Cineplex 20, an AMC Theatre - $2.00 off admission on highest ticketed price.
    • Above discounts cannot be combined with other discounts, offers, or promotions. Discounts subject to change without notice.

Universal Orlando On-Site Hotels:

• Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort •Save up to 30% off room rates at each hotel. For reservations/availability call 1-866-PASS-4-FUN or click here.
    • 10% discount at Mandara Spa at Portofino Bay Hotel (products not included). Call 407-503-1244 for appointments

Save 10% at the following restaurants: ◦Trattoria del Porto at Portofino Bay Hotel:

• The Kitchen at the Hard Rock Hotel
    • Islands Dining Room at Royal Pacific Resort
    • Wantilan Luau at Royal Pacific Resort (price includes food & beverages), call 407-503-DINE to receive discount

Hope this helps :)

3. Coolape

Thank you so much Wendy that is a very detailed write up! I shall pass this information on to the other half and we shall weigh up on the benefits.

Thanks again!

4. Wendy

Glad I could help, when are you planning your trip for?

5. Coolape

We have our hotel booked with the Royal Pacific, staying there on their club level this August. We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel last October / November at club level and found the breakfast and snacks through-out the day was beneficial to us, specially as we have a 4 year old daughter.

We also got married at the Portofino last November :wiggle:

6. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

Ooh I liked the portofino, lovely resort

7. Wendy

It sounds really nice and it also sounds like an annual pass would be good value for you :yes:

8. Coolape

we loved it, and would recommend it to anyone.

Im definitely swaying to get atleast one annual pass. what would be the best way to aquire one? through the hotel? or online and pick up when we get there? or would the prices be the same on the gate, at the hotel as it is online?

9. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

If you don't want to pay for the entire thing up front you can sign up for the flex pay option. We've done that several times

10. Coolape

Not sure that option is open to outsiders, the other problem I see is that there is no shipment to the United kingdom, which is why I wanted to find out the best way to get one.

11. Wendy

I ordered mine online and then paid for the Fed Ex International delivery, it took less than a week to get here. I'm in the UK as well.

12. Coolape

Gave royal pacific a call and the price was the same as the website. Minus the postage. I think I'll buy it at the resort to save the hassle. :-D thanks everyone

13. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Ah sorry I wasn't aware you are on the UK