1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Universal / Seaworld Tickets

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Exchange' started by Lisa1976, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Addicted to Mickey

I wonder if anyone would be interested in these??

A friend of mine on Facebook (in the UK) has the following:-

1 adult ticket to universal including wet and wild, universal island of adventure and universal city walk 14 days unlimited from first use, no expiration date rrp price 200 ish - will accept 150.00.

1 adult seaworld aquatica and Busch again for 14 days from first use this one does expire on 10/9/13 again worth 200 ish - will accept 150.00.

Unfortunately her finance has called off their wedding, their honeymoon was to Orlando with her boys. She is still taking her boys but is left with his tickets which she would like to sell.

If anyone is interested, let me have an email address and I'll pass it on. I really would like to help her in such and awful situation.

2. Oreo

Oreo Addicted to Mickey

How sad!

Good on her for still going though! :)

Not sure about the prices though because you can get a 3-park 14 day bonus ticket for £110 from Attraction Tickets.

Are the prices in your post dollars or pounds?

3. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Addicted to Mickey

I'm not sure, I'll check with her and see :)