1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Updates already at Via Napoli - covered outdoor seating area gains doors along with a new menu

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Feb 19, 2011.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

Having only opened in August, the pizzas are now offered as a "Build Your Own". Taking a basic Margerita, and then adding toppings of your choice at $2 each. The signature pizzas are also still available, but have risen in cost to $41 for the largest size, up from $36. A number of other dishes have been removed, along with some new additions.

Meanwhile the covered seating outside now has large glass doors, so when the outside temperature isn't ideal, the doors can be closed off, and when the conditions are right, the doors can be opened to give that open-air dining. This should help with capacity as that area is now in constant use.
  2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

$41 for a PIZZA :eek::eek::eek::eek: No way Jose.
  3. Captain Teague

Captain Teague Earning my ears

SHIVER ME TIMBERS!! Just when I start bragging about the joint Disney goes and does that!!
  4. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

I've never eaten there. WAAAY out of my price range. And what's up with the hefty price of the food at the quick serve cantina in Mexico?