1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Upgrading Tickets Question

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by Rosie0610, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Rosie0610

Rosie0610 Imagineer

So here's the deal, DH, my mother and I are going for free dining in Sept. We booked bounceback and we wanted 2 rooms. Only DH and I were there last year for FD so DH had to book 1 room and I had to be in the other. So now we have 2 rooms with DH technically in one room and me and mom in the other. This is the tricky part. I know all the tickets have to be the same in the room when you have the DDP. Dh and I will be going back to WDW in April 09. We currently have 7 day PH for all 3 of us. I would like to try to upgrade DH and my tix to add days and make them not expire to save $$ in April. Would I be allowed to do this as mom doesn't need to upgrade her ticket at all?
    Can just me and DH upgrade our tickets and where/how do we do this?

TIA

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I'm not the best one when it comes to ticket issues. My AP has made me lazy. However, I do think it's a simple matter to take your current tickets to any ticket window at any park and upgrade them. :yes:

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Johnie will know the answer to this one :D