1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Using the DDP?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by MystikPiglit, Jun 18, 2009.

1. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

That really is completely unacceptable. Maybe we should all make a point of a written complaint for every bad service. :unsure:
  2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I really thought about it and perhaps I should have really but it's kinda hard to define it as actual bad service you know? I mean, the failure to come and make sure everything is ok, top up drinks is poor but generally we were taken care of by other people. It was just very obvious that other tables, presumably without assured-gratuity, were receiving much more attentive service than we did.

As Tink says though, with the TiW card they dont actually NEED to know until the bill is produced so the answer is simply not to inform them until that point in time.
  3. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

I shall go armed with a little notebook and investigate this matter further. :sherlock:
  4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

thats just plain rude