1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Vera Bradley Disney Collection coming to Disney Parks Online Store!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Vera Bradley Disney Collection handbags and accessories will be available to purchase online at the Disney Store from the 21st October. On that day Disney will be releasing the Just Mousing Around and Midnight With Mickey colors.

vera bradley 1.jpg
    The Disney Collection by Vera Bradley was created especially for Disney Theme Park Merchandise. This means the only places to find this collection is either at Disney Parks or on the Disney Parks online store starting this coming Monday. These and future colors won’t be offered at locations owned and operated by Vera Bradley, or via their online store.

vera bradley 2.jpg

This new color will be featured on other familiar and popular styles such as the hipster, backpack, large duffel, Smartphone wristlet and more.

You can buy them here

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I had to hunt to find the Mickey's :)

3. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Oh stop this!!! I LOVE that one, too!!!! I carry mine with me every day :) I'm amazed by just how much it brightens up my day to look over from my desk and see it sitting there.

I had to hunt for the Mickey's, too!

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Isn't it "funny" how some objects can make us feel better by just looking at them. I have a small Tigger, a rainbow Mickey antennae topper, a glass shamrock and one little pod from a pussy willow on my desk. That little vignette keeps me calm... weird, huh? So I totally understand the power of the purse! :D

5. MrDanielOwens

MrDanielOwens Imagineer

I ordered the pink backpack for my fiancé's Christmas present. (Starting with my birthday a few weeks ago) we are buying gift for each other that relate to the wedding or honeymoon. While on the site I fell into the Disney trap and also bought her pajamas pants and a 2014 calendar.

6. MrDanielOwens

MrDanielOwens Imagineer

It all came today!!! It was an amazing and even the box flaps had Disney Magic! I can't wait until Christmas!